VaporFlask V3 DNA40 Clone – $58.94
Kangxin DNA40 Clone w/ Temperature Control
Check out the new Kangxin VaporFlask V3 mod, it’s a DNA40 clone complete with a working temperature control. They just lowered the price so now you can get one from Focalecig for only $58.94 each.
The VaporFlask V3 is constructed from aluminum and available in either black or silver. It has a variable wattage output that can be adjusted from 1.0 to 40.o watts in o.1 watt increments. The device is powered by dual 18650 batteries which allow you to use atomizers as low as 0.1 ohms and as high a 3.0 ohms.
The main feature, the temperature control, can be set anywhere from 200 to 600 degrees. I imagine that you have to use nickel wire just like the real DNA40 chip to use this feature. On the top of the Vapor Flask V3 you will find a 510 connection and LED screen. Two caps on the base of the device can be unscrewed to access the batteries.
For more information read the full VaporFlask V3 review.
Vapor Flask V3 Clone Features:
- Constructed from Aluminum
- Variable Wattage Device
- Copper 510 Connector
- Brass Contact
- Custom Milled Aluminum Buttons
- Ergonomic Design
- Diameter: 22mm (18650 tube)
- Battery: Dual 18650 (Sold separately, dual sony vtc 5 batteries)
- Top Mounted LCD Display
- Onboard Buttons
- Temperature Limit 200°F ~ 600°F
- Synchronous Rectification for Maximum Battery Life and Minimal Heat Generation
- Temperature sensing wire
- Output Power: 1 â 40 Watts
- Output Voltage: 1 â 9.9 Volts
- Atomizer Resistance: 0.1 â 1.0 Ohm