For a limited time only, the new
Coupon Code: VC15 (USA)
Mico Device Features:
- Internal 700mAh battery
- Maximum wattage output: 26w
- Maximum e-juice capacity: 1.7ml
- Includes 2 refillable pods
- 1 x 0.8 ohm mesh coil pod
- 1 x 1.0 ohm
- Toggle switch on the side
- LED battery indicator light
- Multiple Safety Features
- Mico Kit Includes
- Operation Instructions
Smok Mico Instructions:
1. Power on: When flipping the toggle switch the device powers on, and the LED indicator will flicker 5 times.
2. Vape: While the device is on, hold the device and start to vape (it will be forced to stop working when one puff is longer than 8s).
3. Charge: It has a built-in 700mAh rechargeable battery.
Charge the device by connecting it to a computer or a USB wall charger (output: DC TV 0.5A); charge the device indoors only.
1) When charging, there are three kinds of indicator colors to represent various battery levels for example green Light: above 70% battery power remaining, orange light: 30%-70% battery power remaining, and red light: below 30% battery power remaining.
2) Lithium battery protection: the over discharge voltage is 2.47 the overcharge voltage is Rev and the overcharge current is I.OA.
3) When it is fully charged the indicator will be off.
Note: After gaping for some time, if there is any water vapor gathering on the contact point between the pod and the mod please clean the water vapor before you reuse it. Too much accumulated water vapor would block the junction and affect the functionality.
- Intelligent LED indicator can tell you various status.
- Status Indicator Lights When Vaping
- Green = Full Battery power
- Orange Under half Battery power
- Red = Low Battery power: eat)!
- When pushing the switch
- White flicker (Power on)
- Flicker 1st time (Base/voltage White <3.3V)
- Flicker Once When Usable White
- When Charging the battery
- Green Battery power: >70%
- Red/ Orange = Battery power: 30%- 70%
- Light OFF Charging finished