Smok Mico Pod System + Free Pods $5.99
For a limited time only, buy the popular Smok Mico Pod System plus get a FREE pack of replacement cartridges for just $5.99 with coupon "MicoK". It's also on sale from a USA based store for only $10.99. There are many color options available for you to choose from.
$5.99 + FREE Pods
The new Smok Mico Pod System has a built in 700mAh battery, that can be charged using a USB cable. In addition, this device has a maximum wattage output of 26w and a maximum voltage output of 4.0v. This pod system is primarily constructed out of zinc alloy and has a resin pattern, certainly making it eye appealing.
The new Smok Mico Pod kit has a maximum e-juice capacity of 1.7ml and includes 2 refillable pods. One of these pods uses a mesh coil system and the other uses a regular kanthal wire. The mesh pod has a resistance of 0.8 ohm and the other has a 1.0 ohm resistance. Lastly, there is a switch on the side to turn it on and off, making it perfect for on the go, and one of the best pod vapes for a lot of vapers.
All in all, this is a solid deal for the new Smok Mico Pod System Kit! If you are searching for a new inexpensive pod system that includes 2 refillable pods, then this is a deal for you! The flavor from these mesh pods are second to none and great for restricted direct lung vaping. It's something that a newer vaper can easily use as a vape to quit smoking.
Mico Device Features:
- Internal 700mAh battery (Smok Mico Pod Mod)
- Maximum wattage output: 26w
- Maximum e-juice capacity: 1.7ml
- Refillable Pod Cartridges
- 1 x 0.8 ohm mesh coil pod
- 1 x 1.0 ohm kanthal coil pod
- Toggle switch on the side
- LED battery indicator light
- Multiple Safety Features
- Mico Kit Includes
- Operation Instructions
Smok Mico Instructions:
1. Power on: When flipping the toggle switch the device powers on, and the LED indicator will flicker 5 times.
2. Vape: While the device is on, hold the device and start to vape (it will be forced to stop working when one puff is longer than 8s).
3. Charge: It has a built-in 700mAh rechargeable battery.
Charge the device by connecting it to a computer or a USB wall charger (output: DC TV 0.5A); charge the device indoors only.
1) When charging, there are three kinds of indicator colors to represent various battery levels for example green Light: above 70% battery power remaining, orange light: 30%-70% battery power remaining, and red light: below 30% battery power remaining.
2) Lithium battery protection: the over discharge voltage is 2.47 the overcharge voltage is Rev and the overcharge current is I.OA.
3) When it is fully charged the indicator will be off.
Note: After gaping for some time, if there is any water vapor gathering on the contact point between the pod and the mod please clean the water vapor before you reuse it. Too much accumulated water vapor would block the junction and affect the functionality.
- Intelligent LED indicator can tell you various status.
- Status Indicator Lights When Vaping
- Green = Full Battery power
- Orange Under half Battery power
- Red = Low Battery power: eat)!
- When pushing the switch
- White flicker (Power on)
- Flicker 1st time (Base/voltage White <3.3V)
- Flicker Once When Usable White
- When Charging the battery
- Green Battery power: >70%
- Red/ Orange = Battery power: 30%- 70%
- Light OFF Charging finished
Check Out This Smok Mico Review