ZNA 30 Clone (Robbot Tech) – $89.55 USA
Robbot Tech ZNA 30 Clone
Regulated Mod (APV)
The new Zen ZNA 30 clone made by Robbot tech is now in stock and ready to ship from focal eCigs USA warehouse for only $89.55 plus $2 for tracking.
We recently posted a review of the Wotofo ZNA 30 and will get a review of the Robbot Tech version very soon. The Robbot Tech ZNA 30 is an exact 1:1 copy of the original Zen ZNA 30 and is supposed to even work with real ZNA 30 parts. The device is made from 316L surgical grade stainless steel just like the original.
The ZNA 30 Clone uses the Cloupor DNA30 V3 chip-set which is variable wattage from 7 to 30 watts in o.1 watt increments. You can power atomizers from 0.3 to 3.0 ohms and the device is powered by a single 18490 battery. A 18650 extension tube is available and sold right here. For minimal voltage drop they ise silver plated copper battery contacts and 510 center pin.
ZNA 30 Clone Features:
- Made from 316 surgical stainless steel
- 510 threaded connector
- Silver plated copper contacts
- Cloupor DNA 30 V3 chip set
- Variable Wattage from 7W-30W in .1 watt increment
- Compatible with 0.3ohm~3. ohm atomizers
- Powered by single 18490 battery (batteries sold separately, 18500 batteries not suitable)
- Measures 22mm by 24mm by 91.7mm