Zero Mod Clone, SX300 Chip – $65.00 China
35 Watt Box Mod
They just added a new 35 watts Zero Mods clone at Fasttech for a very low price. It’s only $65.00 when you use coupon code “XMAS14” for 5% off.
Not too long ago Nicole posted a great Zero Modz clone review, It has a different chip set than this version but it’s a similar device.
This 35 watt Zero Mod Clone not only has an upgraded 35 watt YiHi sx300 chip over the previous Zero Clone that can output up to 35 watts but it also has G-sensor to make adjustments. I expect this G-Sensor is the same feature they had on the Sigelei 20 watt mod. To make adjustments to the wattage you just tilt the device to the right or left, the G-Sensor senses the movement and makes adjustments.
The screen on this Zero Mod Clone is also larger measuring 0.66” making it easier to read. Other features include an adjustable 510 center pin, ability to fire down to a 0.2ohm load, and a micro USB charging port.
NOTE: I have been notified that this may not have a genuine YiHi SX300 chip set.
Coupon Code: XMAS14
Zero Mod Clone Features:
- Chip: yihi sx300
- Recessed 510 connection
- Adjustable 510 center pin
- Gravity sensor adjust power automatically: 7-35W in .1W increments
- Output voltage/current: 4-8.3V/10A
- Input voltage/current: 3.2-4.3V (3.7V typical)/1.5-15A (8.8A typical)
- Atomizer resistance: 0.2-3.5Ohm (1.5Ohm typical)
- Efficiency: 92%
- Screen on current: 25mA
- Quiescent current: 1mA
- Power down current: 300uA
- Screen size: 0.66″ OLED
- Built in ichip charger, which is micro-USB powered and provides a 500mA charge current