Yosen SX YiHi SX300 Mod – $97.99 USA
50 Watt SX300 Box Mod
They just added the new Yosen Sx mod at Focalecig, they have three colors available for only $97.99 plus $2 for tracking.
The Yosen SX is powered by the YiHi SX300 and is capable of up to 50 watts of output power. The design of this mod is very similar to the Zero Modz Clone but this is supposed to be an original device. The Yosen SX does not have any adjustment buttons because it’s outfitted with a gravity sensor so you can make adjustments by tilting the device right or left.
Adjust the output wattage from 7 to 50 watts in 0.1 watt increments. This mod also features a reverse threaded copper 510 center pin, a .66;’ OLED screen, flash memory, and a micro USB charging port. The Yosen SX requires a single 18650 battery for power. Choose from black, blue, or green colors.
Yosen SX Features:
- Made from Stainless Steel with Resin housing
- Chip: Yihi SX300C
- Recessed 510 connection
- Adjustable Copper 510 reverse threaded center pin (threaded stainless steel 510 connector)
- Brass positive and negative contacts ( threaded brass battery cap)
- Powered by single 18650 battery (not included)
- Gravity sensor adjust power automatically: 7-50W in .1W increments
- Flat signal DC to DC
- Flash Memory
- .66 OLED display screen
- Output voltage/current: 4-8.5V/10A (max)
- Input voltage/current: 3.2-4.3V
- Atomizer resistance: 0.2-3.00
- micro-USB charging