SMOK Xpro M65 Mod $27.99
65 Watt Variable Voltage Box Mod
Here’s a great deal on the Xpro M65 box mod by Smoktech. Get one at eCig Avenue for only $27.99 with FREE shipping, even Fasttech has these listed for $48.34.
The SMOK Xpro M65 is just like the Xpro M50 with its output power upgraded to 65 watts. It has an adjustable output from 6.0 to 65.0 watts in o.1 watt increments and can fire atomizers as low as o.2 ohms. The side of the device has a large firing switch, 2 adjustment buttons, and a 0.8” LED screen output wattage, output voltage, atomizer resistance, and battery level.
Operate the Xpro M65 in either variable wattage mor or mechanical mod mode where the power bypasses any regulation to act like a mechanical mod. It has an adjustable 510 center pin and micro USB charging port. The Xpro M65 comes with a 510/eGo adapter and micro USB charging cable. It requires a single 18650 battery for power.
Xpro M65 Features:
- It is an upgraded version of M50
- 0.8 inch OLED display screen show wattage, voltage, resistant and battery level
- Variable wattage: Can be adjustable from 6.0W to 65W (in 0.1W increment)
- Standard resistant: 0.2-4ohm (+/-0.1ohm tolerance)
- Standby current: <400uA
- Smoking current: <11A (when the coil resistance is 0.2ohm, biggest allowed current >13V)
- Mechanic mode output function: When in Mech mode, you can get a whole wattage output, the biggest vapor
- Over-temperature protection function
- Power automatic reduction function: The power will reduce 5W automatically when the battery can not stand the high power output
- 12s time limited protection
- Low-voltage warning (lower than 3.4V)
- Short circuit and low resistance protection
- Fast increase and reduce power by long press “+””-” button, the speed in proportion to the press time
- Press power button 5 times in two seconds can lock or unlock the screen
- Powered by single 18650 battery (battery sold separately)
- 510 threading connection
- Brass center pin, adjustable
- Micro-USB charging port