SQuape Reloaded Clone RBA – $25.91 CHINA
Squape Reloaded Clone
e-Cig Tank Atomizer
A clone version of the new SQuape Reloaded rebuildable atomizer in finally avaliable! Right now you can get one for only $25.91 with free world wide shipping when you use coupon code “FCVAPINGCHEAP” for 10% off.
The Squape Reloaded RBA is the latest version of the popular SQuape series of atomizers made by StattQualm. This clone is a 1:1 copy that comes with both the standard and wide deck as well as two colored airflow control rings. The new airflow control ring has a number of multi-sized holes enabling each user to get the perfect amount of airflow.
The authentic version of this atomizer with both decks would cost you almost $200 bucks. Even pre-orders for the clone version are going for $50-$60 bucks, that makes the $25 dollar price you see here a steal!
For more information on this device see our Squape Reloaded Clone review!
Coupon Code: FCVAPINGCHEAP
Squape Reloaded Clone Features:
- Made from Stainless steel
- Non-conductive building deck made from ceramic coated aluminum
- Fully adjustable 510 center post
- 6 Hole adjustable Airflow control ring from .9mm to 3.1mm wide hole size
- Tank holds 5ml’s of ejuice
- Standard 510 drip tip connection
- Replaceable glass inner tank sealed with o-rings
- Measures 22mm wide by 59mm tall (without drip tip)
What you get:
- Fully assembled SQuape Reloaded RBA atomiser
- 510 style matching SQuape mouthpiece
- Spare parts kit including spare screws, orings, and hex key
Below is Rip Trippers energy packed review of the original SQuape Reloaded atomizer by Stattqualm. Basically he explains that the airflow contraol ring has six settings and the device provides amazing flavor, even better than the flavor from the Kayfun. He also talks about how the deck is made from non-conductive material and there are three different size options for the deck.
One of his complaints is about the height of the atomizer, it measures 59mm tall so it is pretty big. He also noted that it creates a whistle sound that can be pretty annoying. This could be fixed by beveling out the air-holes. His final complaint is that the device is over priced, I agree and that’s why i’m promoting the clone version instead of the original.