SilverPlay RBA by Project Sub-Ohm – $39.99 USA
Rebuildable Tank Atomizer (RTA)
The SilverPlay RTA by Project Sub-Ohm is now back in stock at VaporDNA and you can pick on up for only $39.99.
The SilverPlay is the first rebuildable tank atomizer designed, engineered, and developed by Project Sub-Ohm. It’s designed for dual-coil builds with two negative posts and a split center post that has two wire terminals. The deck has four very wide juice channels so even the thickest e-juice will flow easily to the wick. It has a quad to dual adjustable airflow system, open two holes for flavor or open all four holes for cloud chasing.
Three heat sink fins of the top cap of the SilverPlay give it a unique and stylish look. The tank can hold up to 3ml’s of e-liquid to keep you vaping all day. The SilverPlay also features a bottom screw fill hole and a copper 510 center pin. See all the features of this RBA below.
SilverPlay RBA Features:
- Made from 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- 22mm in diameter to fit most of your mod flush
- Even with such sophisticated internal design, the SilverPlayâ¢ can still hold an outstanding 3ml of E-Juice
- Top THREE layer heat fins are installed to cool down some of the hottest vape
- Pyrex glass / Stainless Steel Barrel construction to give you that peak window to look at your juice level as well as to serve as a protection to the pyrex glass
- Chimney is a two piece design, top chimney opening is 6mm in diameter to increase cloud and flavor production
- Base is a FOUR post design with split center post for ease of build. Center posts are raised slightly get the vapor closer to the chimney top, results in amazing flavor and vapor production
- FOUR deep juice channels total to give you sufficient juice delivery
- FOUR airflow holes, two main airflow holes hits the coils from underneath, two negative airflow holes to hit the coils from the back
- When FOUR airflow holes are open, you are in cloud chasing mode; when two negative airflow holes are blocked off, you are in flavor chasing mode. Two main airflow holes can also be adjustable while the two negative airflow holes are turned off
- Adjustable airflow control ring is used for ease of controlling your airflow
- Negative Posts are milled to the deck for rigidity and maximum conductivity
- Adjustable Copper 510 connection to ensure perfect fit on most mods and to increase conductivity
- Beautiful SilverPlayâ¢ Logo is engraved on the bottom ring
- Signature Project Sub-Ohmâ¢ Logo is engraved on the barrel of the RTA
- Precisely Engraved with sophisticated Roman Numeral as the serial number to give you that extreme personal touch!
- Comes with signature Project Sub-Ohm Packaging. Elegant and Presentable!
- 100% Designed, Engineered, Developed solely by Project Sub-Ohmâ¢!