Rose V2 RBA Clone – $24.99 USA
Rose V2 RBA Clone
If you looking for a Rose V2 Clone you might want to check out this new Tobeco version available at 101Vape. They have it listed for only $24.99 plus $1.99 shipping which is a great price.
The original Rose V2 is made by Eden Mods and retails for around $190 dollars. It is a very unique and complex rebuildable tank atomizer that is only recommended for very advanced users. It’s a device like no other, nothing else offers the same unique features as the Rose V2.
If you are an advanced user then you may want to get your hands on one of these, some people are saying that device provides the best performance and most flavor out of any other RBA. I personally haven’t tried it but Nicole will have a review up on Vaping Cheap within a couple of weeks.
It comes with a laser engraved base that doubles as a removal tool. Use the base to hold the tank upside down to prevent spilling any e-liquid or screw the atomizer into the 510 threading and use it like a normal atomizer stand. The Rose V2 has a large building deck with four wicking channels and a ceramic cup that is optional to use.
For more information on this atomizer check out our Rose V2 Review!
Rose V2 Features:
- Made of SUS stainless steel with a brushed finish
- Comes with a solid stainless steel stand that doubles as a removal tool
- 79.5mm length including drip tip and post, 54.5 mm length excluding tip and post
- Large building deck for single or dual-coil builds
- Ceramic coil cop (using is optional)
- Inverted or regular juice filling – Either remove the coil head or the top cap to fill with e-liquid
- Adjustable bottom 510 center pin
- Airflow control ring – opens up to 2mm wide
- Ability to re-build coils without emptying tank
- 4 wicking channels with Juice flow control
- Poly-carbonate and Stainless steel Tank
- Measures 22mm wide
The video below is a review of a prototype of the original Rose V2 by Eden Mods. This is just to give you an idea of what you might be able to expect from the clone version.