Mirandus RDA Clone – $10.56 China
Mirandus RDA Clone
They have a new clone of the Mirandus RDA over at Fasttech and there not too expensive. They have three different versions: stainless steel, brass, and copper ranging in price from $10.56 to $11.26 with free shipping.
The authentic Mirandus RDA is made by Circle of Mod and you can get one for $99.99 right here. The atomizer has a tri-post design for single or dual-coil builds, the center is a “T” post designed for vertical coil builds. It has some unique features including a hidden airflow control ring and an innovative top cap that can screw up or down to help disperse heat. The airflow control is a ring on the inside of the atomizer so you have to remove the top from the base to make airflow adjustments. The authentic version also comes in a beautifully engraved wooden box with wax seals.
The Mirandus clone looks to be a nice 1:1 copy of the original with all the same features at one tenth the price. Unlike the authentic the clone comes with a unique stainless steel drip tip that matches the atomizer. There is a small juice well on the deck and the base has 2 o-rings to prevent leaking. The atomizer has a laser engraved logo and measures 22mm wide by 30.5mm tall (not including drip tip).
Mirandus Clone Features:
- Stainless steel drip tip
- 1 or 2 airflow configuration
- Airflow ring hidden inside the RDA to have that seamless look on the outside
- Innovative top cap can screw up or down to disburse the heat
- Innovative deck design makes much easier to build
- Posts material: Chromed brass
- 510 threading connection (chromed brass center screw)
- 22mm diameter
- Height without drip tip: 30.5mm
- Engraved logo