Majesty 150w Box Mod $76.05
Cheap 150 Watt Vape Box Mod
They just got in a new 150 watt box mod called the Majesty at Fasttech and its available in either black or silver for only $76.05 with FREE shipping. That’s only 50 cents a watt, not bad.
Like most high-powered box mods the Majesty is made from aluminum and requires two high discharge rate 18650 battery’s. It has a large front facing OLED screen for monitoring output voltage, output wattage, atomizer resistance, battery power level, and even the chips temperature. Ultra low sub-ohmers will like that the Majesty 150 is capable of firing atomizers down to 0.1ohms and up to 4.0ohms. The output wattage is adjusted in 0.5 watt increments from 3.0 to 150.0 watts.
To me this looks like a clone of the Cloupor T8, the bad news is I have no idea who produces this device and what their track record is. The price is right but purchasing one may be kind of a gamble. Included with the mod is an ego/510 adapter and extra magnets for the magnetic back cover.
Majesty 150w Features:
- OLED screen, real-time monitoring the product data
- Advice for the atomizer to intelligently identify the power and for the best use power range
- Use habit memory function, remember the last parameter, reducing the adjusting time for next time’s use
- Overheat hint, avoiding the products from being damaged for the overheat caused by abnormal high frequency operation
- Low battery indication,over discharge protection,intelligently limit the power output when it is low battery
- Protect the battery from contrary connecting, output without load, short- circuit protection hints function
- Real-time monitoring the battery level, output voltage and the atomizer resistance
- Smoking for 10 seconds at a time, stop output once beyond the auto protection, recount the time when smoking again
- Lock the power, avoiding the wrong operation
- 5 times ON-OFF function
- Auto sleep function, saving the battery level
- Increase or decrease the power at 0.5W, to save the time, quickly increase or decrease the power by press the button “+” or “-” for a longer time
- Input voltage: 7.4V
- Atomizer resistance: 0.1-4.0 Ohm
- Output voltage: 8.5V (Max.)
- Magnet back cover
- 510 thread connection (fixed center pin)
- Spring-loaded battery contacts