Madvapes Deviate Mod $249.99
New Epic DNA40 Mod from Madvapes
The new DNA40 powered Deviate Mod is now back in stock and avaliable for purchase at Madvapes for only $249.99 with free shipping included.
We first posted information about the Deviate mod back in February and the response was astounding, everyone wanted to get there hands on this epic mod. Actually, the Deviate is more than just a vape mod, its a work of art!
Each design element on the Deviate mod was crafted with care in Mooresville, North Carolina making it one of the coolest looking USA made mods to date. To match is killer looks, the Deviate mod houses and authentic Evolv DNA40 chip-set with ultra accurate temperature control settings and up to 40 watts of output power. In temperature control mode you can use Ni200 coils between 0.1 and 1.0ohms and in variable wattage mode (with kanthal coils) it can fire as low as 0.16ohms.
An easy to read LED screen on the grip displays information like output power, batter power level, atomizer resistance, and temperature setting. Two button below the screen and a large firing switch on the back of the grip makes the Deviate mod extremely easy to use. The “spine” section on the grip folds down so you can easily replace the 18650 battery (not included).
The Deviate is a truly unique vape mod that will turn heads! These may sell out quick so if you want one you better grab it quick!
Deviate Mod Instructions:
- Lock/Unlock: Click the Fire button 5 times.
- Increase Power: Press or hold the Up button.
- Decrease Power: Press or hold the Down button.
- Flip Screen Orientation: Lock the device. Then, hold the Up button and the Fire button simultaneously.
- Stealth Mode/Normal Mode: Lock the device. Then, hold the Down button and the Fire button simultaneously. Stealth mode deactivates the screen when not needed to save battery life.
- Set Temperature/Deactivate Temp Control: Lock the device. Hold the Up and Down buttons simultaneously. Use the Up and Down buttons to change the maximum temperature. Increase to above 600F to deactivate temperature control.