iTaste VV4 Express Kit $22.47
750mah Innokin iTaste vv V4
Here’s a great deal on the Innokin iTaste VV4 eGo type electronic cigarette! For a limited time get one for only $22.47 when you use coupon code “YEAHBABY” at checkout.
The iTaste VV 4 is a cool looking eGo style e-cigarette packed with a ton of features including variable wattage and variable voltage. The size is similar to the popular eGo e-cigarettes but the iTaste VV4 looks a lot cooler. If you want all the features of a larger box mod but you want a smaller device the iTaste VV4 is the device for you.
You can adjust the wattage output between 6.0 and 15.0 watts in 0.1 watt increments and you can adjust the voltage between 3.0 and 6.o volts in 0.1 volts. The iTaste VV4 has a built in 750mah polymer Li-Ion rechargeable battery that can be recharged via the micro USB port, it also has a pass through features so you can use it while its charging.
I had a iTaste VV3 and I thought it was great so I highly recommend this device for beginner/intermediate vapers or for someone who needs a compact device. It was also recommended in our How to Buy your First Vape Mod article.
Coupon Code: YEAHBABY
iTaste VV4 Features:
- Passthrough: Pass-through device for simultaneous vaping and charging.
- Battery Level Indicator: Green = Almost fully Charged. Yellow = Half Power. Red = Low Power.
- Variable Voltage: Adjust from 3.0 â 6.0 volts in .1 volt increments.
- Variable Wattage: Adjust from 6.0 â 15.0 Watts in .5 watts increments.
- Large battery capacity: The iTaste VV4 has a built-in 750mAh polymer Li-Ion rechargeable battery.
- ON/OFF battery switch
- 10 second cutoff
- Low Voltage Warning
- Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection
- Automatic real-time atomizer Ohms detection
- Over-Discharge Protection
- Settings Retention: remembers the last voltage or wattage used
- LED Display shows resistance (ohms), voltage, wattage, atomizer voltage output, puff count, and last-used settings.
- Dimension: 4-1/2″L x 5/8″W
- 510 and eGo Threaded
- Operating Voltage: 3.0V-6.0V
- Charging Time: 1.5 Hours
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V-5.0V
- Operating Wattage: 6.0W-15.0W
- Minimum Resistance: 0.8 ohms