Innokin iTaste MVP 3.0
The iTaste MVP3.0 is Coming!
I just got an e-mail for Innokin announcing that the new iTaste MVP3.0 is now available for wholesale purchases. The iTaste MVP 3.0 is the latest addition in the iTaste MVP line of e-cigarettes. Past devices include the iTaste MVP 2.0 and the iTaste MVP 20w.
The iTaste MVP 3.0 has been redesigned and upgraded based on the feedback from the vaping community. It features a power output of up to 30 watts and can fire atomizers from 0.4ohms to 2.5ohms. This makes it a great device to power the latest sub-ohm tanks.
Along with the ability to adjust the output wattage you can also adjust the voltage output from 3.0 to 9.0 volts in o.1 volt increments. The iTaste MVP3.0 uses vRMS technology which provides superior performance and accuracy with a power deviation of 0.1 watt. This means you are always going to be vaping at the power output you select, this accurate power output provides a better vaping experience.
Since the iTaste MVP 3.0 can power atomizer as low as 0.4 ohms a large battery is a must and Innokin delivered. The iTaste MVP 3.0 has a built in Li-Ion rechargeable battery with a huge 3800mah capacity for all day vaping. Like the previous MVP’s you can also use this devices battery to recharge other electronics via its USB output port.
The design of the MVP 3.0 is a bit different from previous versions. The first thing I noticed is that they moved the firing switch to the side of the device and changed the position of the OLED screen and two adjustment buttons. The positions are very similar to all the other box mods released recently. The 510 connection is flush like the MVP 20w but it will come with an ego adapter, the spring loaded contact pin is gold plated for improved conductivity.
They didn’t include exact measurements for the MVP 3.0 but I suspect that it’s a bit bigger then the MVP 2.0 or MVP 20w.
You will be able to purchase the iTaste MVP3.0 from authorized Innokin vendors in early February 2015.
iTaste MVP 3.0 Features:
- Battery: Built-in 3800 mAh polymer Li-Ion rechargeable battery.
- Atomizer Resistance: 0.4 Ohm – 2.5 ohm
- Tri-Color Battery Level Indicator
- Variable Voltage: Voltage can be adjusted from 3.0 â 9.0 volts in .1 volt increments
- Variable Wattage: Wattage can be adjusted from 6.0 â 30.0 Watts in .5 watts increments
- Low Voltage Warning
- Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection
- The iTaste MVP3.0 features automatic real-time atomizer Ohms detection. If the resistance of the atomizer is lower than 0.4 the Ohms bar will blink and the MVP3 will not power on.
- âVape while chargingâ Technology (pass-through)
- Micro USB port
- Remembers last Voltage or Wattage setting
- Recharge other electronics with the USB output
- High compatibility 510 connector
- Operating Voltage: 3.0V-9 V
- Operating Wattage: 6.0W-.30W
- Standby current: 100uA max
- Maximum output Wattage: 30W
- Maximum output Currentï¼10A
- Maximum output Voltage: 9V
- Charging: Micro USB DC5V/1A
- OUTPUT port ï¼DC5V /1A