Freakshow Mini Clone RDA $6.56
Project Sub-Ohm Freakshow Mini CLONE
Fasttech just got in a huge selection of Freakshow Mini clones and there super cheap. Get one in stainless steel, green, purple, blue, pink, or black for only $6.56 with free shipping included. You can also get one at Angelcigs for $8.99.
The authentic Freakshow Mini RDA is designed by Project Sub-Ohm and manufactured by Wotofo. You can get one for $26.99 here.
The Freakshow Mini RDA clone is a 1:1 copy of the original and they even have the Project Sub-Ohm logo engraving. The main selling point of this dripping atomizer is its compact size, it measures only 22mm tall and 22mm wide. The features say it’s only 17mm tall but I think that’s not including the 510 connection.
The airflow is fully adjustable and enters through 2 large cyclops style air holes, the air then flows directly to large air holes beneath the coils. The base has a dual o-ring seal and a decent sized juice well to tuck you wicking in. The Freakshow Mini clone is a really cool RDA and for less than $7 bucks it’s a really good deal.
Fasttech is selling some other versions of this RDA, one has a large drip cap with insulator and a copper 510 center pin. The other version is a 1:1 clone of the authentic without drip tip.
Freakshow Mini Features:
- Manufactured from 304 Stainless Steel
- 22mm in diameter
- Incredibly short height (Measures at 17mm in Height)
- Stealth delrin drip tip port alongside a dual finned top cap for maximal heat dissipation
- Slotted post holes to account for wire and build variability
- Allen keyed screws to minimize loosening
- Airflow has been slimmed down yet widened to accommodate as much intake as possible
- Single and Dual Coil Airflow configurations
- Material of insulator under center post: PEEK