Eleaf iStick 20W Box Mod Kit Review (plus $26.69 Deal)
Mini 20w Box Mod
Here’s a great deal on the original Eleaf iStick 20w from Mt. Baker vapor. Get one for only $26.69 when you use coupon code “Beefcake11” for 11% off.
The Eleaf iStick packs a lot of cool features in a compact size and can still output up to 20 watts in variable wattage mode and 3 – 5.5 volts in variable voltage mode. The mod has a bright OLED screen that displays output power, battery level, and atomizer resistance. Above the screen is a square firing switch and below the screen you will find two triangle buttons to make adjustments on the device.
Powering the iStick is a larger 2200mah Li-ion battery that will last all day long. The battery can be charged via a mini USB port on the base of the device. I don’t really understand why they would give the name “iStick” to a box mod, it really doesn’t look like a stick.
This would be the perfect “out on the town” e-cigarette or for traveling. The only major downside I saw on this mod was the minimum 1 ohm atomizer resistance, if you into sub-om builds this isn’t the device for you.
I’ve had one of these for awhile now and I think it’s great. It looks good and fit’s nicely in my pocket so taking it with me isn’t a problem. The buttons all feel good and all the functions work. It also has a great battery life and will last me for 1.5 to 2 days. It took me awhile to figure out that you have to click the firing button quickly 3 times to switch from variable voltage to variable wattage. I highly recommend this e-cigarette.
Coupon Code: Beefcake11
You can also get one from the USA below for $31.99 with Free Shipping, Use coupon code: ISTICK
Other Eleaf iStick versions:
Eleaf iStick Features:
- 2200mAh internal Li-Ion Battery
- Variable Wattage (VW) up to 20W and Variable Voltage (VV) from 3v â 5.5v
- Bright OLED display
- 510 threaded connection
- Power on/off: Press the button for five times to turn the iStick on and off.
- 10-sec Protection: Maximum of 10 seconds per drag.
- Atomizer Short-Circuit Protection: If atomizer short-circuits, the OLED screen show âAtomizer Shortâ.
- Low-Voltage Protection: Once the battery is below 3.3V the OLED screen will show âLockâ, which means its time to recharge.
- Unlock the Low-voltage Protection: The iStick begins working again once it reaches 3.65V.
- Low power Alert: If the batteryâs power is lower than 10%, the power symbol on the screen will flash.
- Atomizers from 1ohm to 3ohm capable
- Accurate Metering
- Pass-Thru vaping while charging