Cloupor T8 150 Watt Box Mod
It seems like just a few weeks ago Cloupor released the T5 50 Watt box but now they have a more powerful 150 Watt box mod called the T8. I’m starting to wonder how much higher it will go. Since the T8 is capable of 150 watt output down to a 0.2 ohm resistance the box mod requires two 18650 batteries for power. It looks like this mod uses the same OLED screen as the T5 with the same CPU temperature monitor.
You can see from the picture the size comparison of the T6 and T8 to a Hana Modz clone box mod.
The design of the Cloupor T8 mod is very similar the the Cana box mod. It has a screen a screen on the front, three buttons on one side, and two screws to remove the back plate and access the batteries (I have heard they are changing this to a magnetic back plate). The 510 center pin is adjustable on the T8 so getting your atomizer to sit flush shouldn’t be a problem.
The Price on the T8 will be around $80 dollars for retailers so I imagine prices will range from $100 – $150 dollars.
I found some pre-orders for the T8 on ebay, check them out here.
Cloupor T8 Mod Features:
- Cloupor 150 Watt chip-set with upgradeable filmware
- Output Wattage: 7 – 150 watts
- Output Voltage: 5.6v – 14v
- Resistance loads from 0.2 – 4.0ohm
- Reverse battery protection
- Screen displays Battery power percentage left, puff counter, CPU temperature
- CPU temperature control system – overheating will shut the mod off
- Self-heat dissipation system
- adjustable 510 center pin
- Dual 18650 batteries
- Four different colors avaliable