The Big Dripper RDTA Clone – $10.97
Big Dripper RDTA Clone
Tank & Dripper
A clone of the Big Dripper RDTA (rebuildable dripping tank atomizer) is now avaliable at from a US suplier for only $11.87 plus shipping. Use coupon “vapingcheap-5%” for 5% off. You can also get one from China for as little as $10.97 with free shipping.
You can also get the original version by Sub-Ohm innovations for $124.99 here.
An RDTA stands for “Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer” as you may have guessed it’s a new type of rebuildable dripping atomizers that also has a tank to store large amounts of e-liquid. The Big Dripper can hold 5ml’s of e-liquid, this internal reservoir holds e-juice and eliminates the need of constant dripping. Just press down on the top cap and e-liquid will travel from the main tank to the juice well at the base of the deck.
Coupon Code: vapingcheap-5%
These are features of the original big dripper, I expect the clone features to be very similar.
- Highly Innovative Design and Beautifully Machined!
- 22mm in Diameter so it fits most 22mm Mod Flush!
- Full Stainless Steel Construction
- Adjustable Airflow Control
- Deep Juice Well
- Dual Coil Capability
- Top spring loaded juice flow control
- Press the drip tip is all your need to drip
- 510 Connection
- Traditional 3 post design to perform your favorite builds
- 5.0ml E-Juice Capacity
Here’s a video review of the original Sub-Ohm innovation Big Dripper by VapingwithTwisted420. In it he’s going to show you exactly how this RDTA (rebuildable dripping tank atomizer) works and all the different parts of the device. If you haven’t used a dripper/tank atomizer you might want to watch this video. Later in the video he reassembles the devices and goes over how to build a nice coil in the big dripper. He loves the flavor of the vapor provided by the Big Dripper, in his words “It’s the best of all worlds”
- It’s a dripper with a tank!
- Provides great vapor and amazing flavor
- Great plunger action that fully saturates your wick
- Sleek plain body with no logos (could be a con for some people)
- Sometimes a little hard to get your coils positioned right on the deck
- A bit difficult to reassemble the device, especially the spring