Aspire ESP 30w Mod – $34.99
ESP 30 Watt Box Mod
They also have the original Aspire Atlantis listed for only $18.99 here.
The Aspire ESP 30w is Aspires first attempt at a box mod. You can adjust the output power between 5 and 30 watts by twisting the rotary knob on the top of the device. It’s powered by an internal 1900mah LiPo battery which isn’t very big for a box mod. The front of the device has an LED screen to display things like output power, atomizer resistance, and battery power level.
The output power on the Aspire ESP 30w isn’t that great but you can sub-ohm down to 0.3ohms so at least they got that right. The ESP 30w also features a micro USB port to recharge the internal battery and a floating 510 center pin. I don’t see anything that special about this device but well see what the reviewers have to say.
Coupon Code: VC10
ESP 30w Features:
- Lightweight and durable with a carbon fiber wrap and finish
- Easy to read screen shows wattage, voltage, resistance and battery life
- Conveniently positioned knurled top dial enables easy wattage adjustment
- Fires from 5 to 30 watts in increments of 1 watt
- Locking and unlocking is as easy as 5 rapid presses of the firing button
- Fires resistances as low as 0.3 ohms, powering your favorite atomizers
- Self adjusting 510 for convenient and hassle-free atomizer mounting
- Micro-USB Charging Port with USB Pass-Through Capability
- Size: 83mm x 23mm x45mm
- Wattage output: 5W – 30W
- Threading: 510 Connection
- Minimum Rated Resistance Range: 0.3 ohms