The iTaste MVP 2.0 by Innokin is one of the most popular e-cigarette’s ever, it’s so popular that they created different designer series called the Energy and Shine line. Here are the best prices for each version; you can get the original MVP 2 for only $35.00 with FREE SHIPPING when you use coupon “YEAHBABY”!
Or you can get a iTaste MVP 2 Shine or Energy for only $41.39 with coupon code “VC10″.
The iTaste MVP 2.0 is a variable voltage/wattage box mod with a 2200mah internal battery. You can adjust the voltage from 3.3v to 5.5v in 0.1 volt increments or the wattage from 6.0 to 11 watts in 0.5 watt increments. The device also doubles as a portable charging device, using the USB output on the MVP you can charge small electronic devices like a smart phone.
A bright LED screen on the side of the e-cigarette displays the output wattage or voltage, battery power level, puffs taken, and atomizer resistance in ohm. Two smaller buttons next to the display are used to make adjustments and a large button on the front of the ecig fires the device. The iTaste MVP 2.0 start kit comes with a USB charging cord, one ego beauty ring, and one iClear 30 tank or one iClear 16 clearomizer.
For the deals below use coupon code: VC10
UPDATE: The MVP 2.0 is being replaced with the MVP 20w and the iTaste MVP V3.0. See deals below:
Specifications and Features:
- Variable Voltage: from 3.3 to 5.0 volts in 0.1 volt increments
- Variable Wattage: from 6.0 to 11.0 watts in 0.5 watt increments
- Ohms Meter displays atomizer resistance in Ohms
- Puff Counter: Counts the number of puffs taken
- Short Circuit protection, Atomizer Protection, and Over-Discharge Protection
- Battery Level Power Indicator
- Built-in 2600mAh polymer Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- 510 and ego threaded connection
- ON/OFF battery switch
- 10 seconds cutoff
- Pass-through Functionality: Can be used while the battery is being charged
- Memory: Remembers last set voltage or wattage when the battery is turned off and then back on
- Built-in bright 3 digit display: Can display Atomizer resistance in Ohms, Voltage or Wattage setting, Puff count, and battery level
- Portable power source: USB output port can be used to charge portable Mp3 players and cell phones